I’m starting to see a recurring theme here. It’s definitely not the first time I started a project to then find excuses as to why I stopped. It’d be a shame to stop this trend when I’m on such a roll. So that series I talked about on that post… 14 months ago. Yeah that’s not happening anytime soon. So here are the excuses in the form of a list:
- Job takes most of my time and energy.
- Took too many side projects.
- Turns out making a web series is a lot of work.
- I don’t even drink that much anymore. It’s getting hard to pretend to be drunk.
- It wasn’t reaching my expectations.
- I got distracted.
That sounds about right. So now I’m making a mobile game…
I really need make a new website. But i’m getting ahead my myself there. That’s next weeks new project.